To become an Internationally Recognized Pre-University Institution by 2017 providing a broad balanced curriculum that educates international students to become leaders who will contribute effectively in a changing competitive world.
Morning Glory International School is a day co-educational institute that provides quality education in English for international students based on the University of Cambridge program.
Morning Glory International School provides a sound education for children from playgroud (2yrs) to pre-university or pre-tertiary level
(about 18yrs). Our ultimate responsibility is for the development and welfare of each individual student and we endeavour to achieve this by providing an environment in which understanding, tolerance and friendship are fostered.
The school´s concept of education is characterised by our intention to pursue the following academic and personal objectives for our students.
Our objectives include the following:
- Dispense an education which is appropriate to the need of an international student’s body.
- Provide the students with caring, stimulating and positive environment.
- Help students achieve the mastery of basic skills and the integration of higher- order thinking skills essential for effective education.
- Provide a challenge to the more able student while providing tutorial and small group support for those with difficulties.
- Organise a variety of cultural activities and field trips.
- Furnish a varied curriculum which facilitates the student’s ability to transfer to another school.
- Promote effective teaching styles.
- Offer parents the opportunity to be involved in the student’s education through regular personal communication, meeting and participation in school activities.
- Assist high school graduates annually to gain admission to internationally recognized universities.
“Harmonious Development of Future Leaders.”