- Workshop on British Curriculum : April 2018
- Pearson Training in Accra: April 2018
- Jolly Phonics training – November 2017
- NYU Abu Dhabi Educators Conference; Movenpick – Accra in May 2016
- Cambridge Schools Conference; Theme: Leading learning South Africa in April 2016
- Reimagine Education Conference & Grand Opening of the African Leadership College (ALC) Mauritius in March 2016
style= »text-decoration:underline; color:#09f; »>Getting ready for the New Year;Teacher Orientation 16/17
As the big moment arrives for the New Year, teachers and staff made earnest preparations for the much anticipated opening. Two good weeks were dedicated to getting ready; the first time ever! However, the highlights of this year’s Staff Orientation were the engagingly insighful learning time with a resourceful educational psychologist and most inspirational Pastor.
The two days workshop with the educational psychologist brought fresh outlook to old challenges and got all teachers many steps closer to a fulfilling new year. By the close of the two weeks, every staff felt the weight of where we are as an institution and more importantly where we look forward to reaching in the coming years. In the end all were ready for ‘A New Dawn Of Excellence’!
Teachers / Staff Appreciation Day at Morning Glory
Gratefulness and love were let loose today as students showed appreciation to the academic and admnistrative staff of the school.
From the Playgroup to the Sixth Form, there were calls, greetings, drawings, flowers, pictures, handshakes, hugs and different kinds of gifts from the students to the staff.
This is character development in action, and this school tradition continues.
The Headmistress receives gifts on behalf of the staff.