Positions & Openings
Thanks for your interest in being part of the Morning Glory International School Family. We take pride in the quality and dedication of our staff.
You are encouraged to read carefully the information below and elsewhere on the School’s website to better understand the school’s mission, philosophy, and educational objectives.
Morning Glory International School is a strict Christian Private Pre K-12 School that serves the International Community.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN OUR STAFF
– Teaching license or certification
– BA/ BSc/ MA/ MSc/ MPhil/ Ph D or equivalent university degree
– Ability to negotiate diverse learning needs
– Passion for education
– Christian values and discipline
– Ability to use a variety of methods, strategies, and instructional techniques
– Ability to work as a team member in all aspects of school life
– Recognition of staff development opportunities and active participation in these opportunities
– An understanding of the Morning Glory International School family code of conduct
Teachers interested in the opportunity to be part of our team are welcome to submit an application.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Openings for 2018/19
- Spanish Teacher